Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ah!!!! Technology!

So I consider myself extremely technologically challenged. It just stresses me out. However, I am now a dance education major and have been informed that conquering this fear is a necessity. I just set up my first blog... Ta da! I am now trying to understand how blogging works and all of the ways I can update it. So today I set up a template and I decided I liked the "window style" background. I really don't know what I am doing, but I am excited to learn more about blogging! I am going to be updating my "about me" info, and adding links very shortly (if I can figure out how to do this).
Link! google.com

I updated my blog today! I updated my profile by adding a little blurb about myself and uploading a personal picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment